Saturday, 23 February 2013

Arthropods Revealed...


Last week I introduced Beautiful Creatures, my new book project. If you missed last week's post, Beautiful Creatures is a collection of non-fiction humane education books. The books will explore the worlds of other species by interlacing fictional narratives with non-fictional educational facts.
The first set of stories reveals the lives of arthropods. I put out a call to see what fascinates you, the future readers, and I received an overwhelming number of fantastic suggestions! 
Taken Feb 2013
The top 3 arthropods chosen by you, the public, are:
I will continue a weekly follow up along my creative journey! I hope you will all continue to send in your valuable comments, suggestions and requests along the way...



Popular Posts

Visit my Site