Friday, 10 May 2013

Captivating Corvids


This week I enrolled in an online course through Stanford University. In the short time since I have joined the class, I have already "met" some wonderfully creative and inspiring people from all over the world! One of the assignments we have had to do so far was the creation of a Mind Map. This is a method that I use quite often when writing. However, it has been quite fun in this class to push the method a bit further by visually illustrating the process. My specific mind map was connected to the raven, and how characters from the species will figure into the Beautiful Creatures series. Here is the mind map I created for my Beautiful Creatures character exploration. Any ideas for raven character names?


If you are interested in using the mind mapping technique yourself, here are a couple of helpful links to get you on your way:

http://www.mindmapinspiration.com/about/
http://www.mindmapart.com/time-management-mind-map-paul-foreman/

Popular Posts

Visit my Site